CRANs provide several packages for working with network data. Existing packages include:
- graph: part of the Bioconductor project, see here
- igraph: see its homepage
- network: part of the statnet suite of packages for network analysis
For more information see other pages:
- R-Forge development pages to download, browse the sources, contact the authors, report bugs etc.
- A series of posts on my blog Brokering the Closure tagged with 'intergraph'.
- A page on my wiki, of interest mostly for "historical" reasons.
The most recent stable version is available on CRAN servers. You can install it using the features available in your R GUI or use the following R command:
The unstable development version is available from R-Forge. You can install the nightly build using the following R command:
install.packages("intergraph", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")Please mind, that R-Forge provide binary versions of the packages only for the most recent version of R!
Last but not least, you can checkout the sources from the Subversion repository. See here how to do that.